This job offer has expired.
SERVICE DESK SPECIALIST (HELPDESK)
ERGO is one of the leading insurance groups in the Baltic region, operating in life, non-life, health and pension insurance business.
More than 550 000 customers in the Baltic region trust the services and competence of ERGO experts.
ERGO Insurance companies in Baltic is a part of ERGO Insurance group, one of the major insurance groups in Europe, represented in 30 countries by 135 companies. ERGO belongs to Munich Re, one of the world's leading reinsurers and risk carriers.
ERGO is rated as most beloved insurance brand in Latvia 2016, as well as – the insurer with the best reputation in Latvia 2017 and has won the highest 14th place in the most attractive employers’ Top 2017
- Provide fist-level support to IT service users in Baltics, consulting by phone and remote problem solving
- Ensure all IT service incidents are logged, categorised and allocated efficiently and correctly in the Service Desk system
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Installation of IT equipment at users workplaces
- Installation of standard and non-standard programs and applications
- Secondary professional or higher education in IT sphere (last year student)
- At least 2 year experience ir IT area (preferably Helpdesk)
- Professional knowledge: MS Windows, MS Office, Jira
- Fluent Latvian and English language knowledge, Russian language will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Client service oriented personality
- Challenging job in international company (Baltic responsibility)
- Comfortable working conditions
- Health insurance and additional vacation
- Parking place
To apply for this position, please send Your CV (in English) with a motivation letter by 4th of January 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the keyword “Service Desk specialist”.
We will contact with candidates who will be nominated for the second selection level - interview.
Here you can introduce with personal data processing rules:https://www.ergo.lv/lv/par-ergo/kandidatu-personas-datu-apstrade
Submitting application please indicate if you agree that your submitted information, including personal data will be stored in the ERGO Insurance SE Latvian branch and/or ERGO Life Insurance SE Latvian branch databases in order to assess your candidacy for another vacancy in ERGO Insurance SE Latvian branch and/or ERGO Life Insurance SE Latvian branch.
Your submitted information will be stored in database 12 (twelve) months starting from your consent.
ERGO Life Insurance SE Latvijas filiāle/ERGO Insurance SE Latvijas filiāle
Similar job offers
Data quality administrator
Data Governance Specialist to Group BI
Technical Account Manager
Software Engineer in AML area (Group Data Warehouse)