This job offer has expired.
Euro Live Technologies (ELT) is leading online virtual games facilities provider multi-stream Live video presenters facility and is a subsidiary of the largest online gaming software supplier in the world, Playtech Plc. Playtech is represented in 12 countries and employs more than 3600 employees. Our team in Latvia consists of 800 talented and energetic colleagues to whom “Euro Live Technologies” provides international, innovative and positive work environment. We continue our development, presenting ourselves as a trusted, modern and progressive-minded employer.
- Microsoft System Management (AD, DHCP, WSUS and etc.)[enter here]
- Building and maintaining monitoring systems
- Email system management
- Resolving escalated issues from Tech Support
- Writing and maintaining system documentation.
- Continuous hands-on experience in IT system administration;
- Good knowledge of IT security practices;
- Knowledge and practical experience with deployment and administration of MS Windows servers and services.
- Advanced experience with Windows 2012 and higher domain administration: (Active Directory Services (ADDS), Remote Desktop Services (RDS), Group Policy, Logon Scripts, DHCP, DNS, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Good skills in scripting languages (PowerShell, WMI, PERL, etc.) is an advantage
- Knowledge of imaging, patch management and deplopment automation. (System Center Configuration Management (SCCM) or similar system.)
- Availability to be on call 24/7.
- Fluent spoken and written Russian and English.
- Work in international, sustainable and innovative company;
- Social guarantees (health insurance policy after a specified period of employment
- To be a part of a fast paced, quickly growing company;
- Great and motivated colleagues in an international environment;
- Company events (sports events, team building
- State of the art office in the heart of the city center.