Continuous Delivery Engineer
A Continuous Delivery Engineer is needed for our growing Development Support Team. The team works in close collaboration with Production Operations and all the development teams within Evolution Gaming to build the next generation toolchain for building and shipping code to production.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience with complex deployments using continuous delivery and continuous integration
- Polyglot coding skills. Written production code, extra credits for Scala and/or Java
- Unix / Linux knowledge
- Expertise with the development toolchain (Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube, Slack, Docker)
- Container deployment and orchestration
- Extensive experience with SBT, Maven and NPM
- Great troubleshooting, communication and organisational skills and a can-do attitude
- Experience of working with distributed teams
- Excellent English language skills
- Challenging work with cutting-edge low-latency architectures and technologies, processing thousands of events per second with zero tolerance for downtime.
- Revolutionary products, bright and supportive colleagues, professionalism and opportunities for personal development.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Health benefits
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Evolution Latvia SIA