Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed live dealer gaming solutions, working with more top-tier brands than any other provider in this market.
Evolution Gaming has around 3000 employees. One of the most essential parts of our business is our skilled IT team, based in Riga, Latvia and our partners from other countries.
Our main values are integrity and alive, meaning that we take our business very responsibly and do our best to reach goals as well as we are constantly evolving, growing and having fun doing that.
We work with the newest technologies and best professionals, providing a highly qualitative service to our clients worldwide.
- Devotion to our profession. You must be the type of developer
who loves what he does as much as he loves to breathe.
background. We welcome both people with solid enterprise
backgrounds, and people immersed in the latest and coolest
- Willingness to constantly grow and improve yourself.
- Interest in contemporary programming trends such as the
functional and reactive programming, CSS preprocessing,
experiences, and responsive design.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
We will appreciate
- Experience in mobile web and/or game development
- User Experience-centric, responsive design and development
- MV* frameworks such as Backbone, Angular, Ember, Knockout, Flux/React
- Testing and specifications libraries such as Jasmine, Karma, Sinon, Casper, Phantom
- AMD tools such as RequireJS
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3, and/or CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, LESS, SASS
- A degree in IT or equivalent
- Video delivery for web and mobile applications, including HLS and RTSP
- Client-side networking approaches including Websockets
- Coolest job in the country, which involves developing live
games with video serving mobile customers around the world
and a lot of fun.
- Startup-like culture of the company, which enables us to try
new approaches and technologies and remain on the edge of
- Interesting challenges even when it comes to supporting legacy
- Recognition by business, which translates to very competitive
- Modern and developer-friendly delivery processes, including
Scrum/Agile, JIRA issue tracking, Confluence wiki, git source
control, Jenkins continuous integration, modern hardware and
software for development (IntelliJ IDEA).
- Open and agile culture across the company, with friendly coworkers
providing mentoring to less senior colleagues
- Integrate with and work on improving a scalable, reactive backend
developed in Scala, Java and Akka.
- Being a part of an international team in a rapidly growing
- Health insurance, contemporary office environment, company
café, kitchens, company gym, attending international IT
conferences, and other benefits.