Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed live dealer gaming solutions, working with more top-tier brands than any other provider in this market.
Evolution Gaming has around 3000 employees. One of the most essential parts of our business is our skilled IT team, based in Riga, Latvia and our partners from other countries.
Our main values are integrity and alive, meaning that we take our business very responsibly and do our best to reach goals as well as we are constantly evolving, growing and having fun doing that.
We work with the newest technologies and best professionals, providing a highly qualitative service to our clients worldwide.
- Be a proactive member of a Scrum/Kanban development team
- Perform manual and automated testing
- Plan & execute work that includes interdependent tasks for the projects (test case/plan creation, automated scenario/script writing)
- Assess product usability and reliability and provide feedback and recommendations for improvements
- Be ready to learn, develop skills and knowledge, as well as share it
- BSc in Computer Science or related field, or relevant work experience in a matching position
- At least 2 years’ experience in software testing
- Experience with test automation (Selenium WebDriver, Maven, Git)
- SQL, Java/Scala or other programming language knowledge will be considered as an advantage
- Understanding of software development processes, stages, concepts and methodologies of Quality Assurance
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills, attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Challenging work with the latest technologies in a dynamic international team
- Opportunity to gain experience of product testing on latest mobile technologies
- Friendly and creative environment with a motivating compensation package
- Professional development