QA Automation Engineer
EyeOnID offers companies an out-of-the-box solution for proactive identity protection, an anti-theft alarm that protects the identity of individuals and corporations through proprietary technology. We are looking for someone with a strong drive to contribute to high-quality design and technical solutions in an agile team. We are all team players, with a high level of personal responsibility. You will together with our core team be responsible for building new features and maintaining all parts of our product and services.
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Leadership skills with proven experience
- Experience building and managing complex testing automation systems with focus on security
- You have a real passion for testing and technology in general
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required
- Fluent in spoken and written English
QA Automation Engineer - Specific Skills
- Experience working as a QA Automation Engineer using Selenium, Behat, Allure, JMeter etc.
- Experience with preparation of test cases, execution and building test reports
- Experience creating testing scripts and maintaining environments for Web/Mobile apps and RESTFul API testing
- Experience with test data preparation for functional, load and soak/performance testing
- Experience with Jenkins, Git, Jira, RESTFul, AWS is a definite plus