This job offer has expired.
Payment System Processing Administrator
FINCI has been established to offer a range of innovative Financial services and IT solutions to customers, both individuals and businesses. We have an Electronic Money Institution license from the Bank of Lithuania and we are getting ready to offer services in the 3rd quarter of 2021.
You will be in charge of:
- Ensuring the stable operation of processing and corporate systems, setup, update management, administration;
- Monitoring and controlling the operability of the hardware and software complex;
- Incident response and taking immediate actions to resolve the issues;
- Participation in the analysis and modeling of emergency situations;
- Interaction with companies that provide application systems software;
- Consulting internal and external clients, interaction with employees of related departments regarding the functionality of the maintained systems;
- Compliance with the target level of quality of service delivery for business (SLA);
- Documentation review/writing/maintaining.
We expect you to have:
- SQL or/and PL/SQL skills (both reading/writing skills);
- Knowledge the principles authorization and clearing systems operation;
- Knowledge in the field of banking technologies: ISO 8583; XML, payment technologies, principles of bank cards functioning;
- Knowledge of the principles IT systems maintenance/ testing.
It will be a plus if you have:
- Knowledge of products/services of automatic banking systems (accounting, services, loyalty, etc.);
- Knowledge of PCI DSS security standards;
- Knowledge and experience of working with payment processing systems.
- Development opportunities and experience in an innovative IT/Finance sector with possibility to grow in international environment;
- Co-workers who are passionate about their business;
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely
- Health insurance after trial period.