This job offer has expired.
We are seeking an innovative and experienced PHP Developer who is motivated, creative, and a team player to help grow our team and assist in developing our game changing financial tech applications.
Fly Now Pay Later is the travel industries first alternative payments platform that allows consumers to instantly spread the cost of their holiday over a flexible duration. Our alternative payment solution plugs straight into the checkouts of established tour operators, airlines and travel agents.
Based in Central London (Cannon Street, EC4M), we’ve just secured £20m in funding following an extensive proof of concept phase to start rolling out our payment solution across the UK travel sector. Fly Now Pay Later is founded by a highly-experienced team with extensive experience within travel (Tui Travel PLC), consumer finance (Visa), payments (faster payments) & tech start-ups (various).
Who we need
We are seeking an innovative and experienced PHP Developer who is motivated, creative, and a team player to help grow our team and assist in developing our custom financial web applications.
- Minor and significant application feature development;
- Plan, code, and deploy new features/applications/projects/modules/plugins;
- Troubleshoot application bugs and determine resolutions;
- Optimize and refactor existing code to improve performance and reliability;
- Suggest improvements, security needs, best practices, etc.;
- Communicate effectively with the direct manager on all project details, including timelines, deadlines, risks, and escalation items;
- Minimum PHP developer experience for last 3 years;
- Excellent knowledge in object-oriented programming;
- Good knowledge of MySQL;
- Good experience in working with a Linux terminal;
What We’re Offering
- Friendly, open-minded and collaborative team
- Opportunity to be involved in a high growth fintech start up and lead a team
- Competitive Salary