This job offer has expired.
G-2 Division is an IT Marketing Agency based in Riga. Our activities are focused on our clients’ needs and objectives realization, enabling us to develop the most suitable product for our clients.
We bring creative ideas to life by developing personalized software solutions. Our directions of work are websites and online systems, mobile apps, advertising, design and it-support.
We are looking for a Web Developer to join our rapidly growing company.
A Web Developer will be responsible for the front-end development, data collection and management, general website support and bringing website concepts to life in general. An ideal candidate is a young organized person with good analytical skills and the ability to be both a team player and an autonomous specialist.
- Design and development of projects of various complexity;
- Development and refactoring of website components (front-end/backend);
- Participation in a project at all stages related to the development: collection and analysis of the requirements, design, planning, coding and optimization, troubleshooting;
- Working within a team;
- Web site maintenance;
- Technical support for the clients.
- At least 1 year experience in web development;
- Knowledge of PHP / HTML / CSS / JS;
- Experience with at least one major framework like Laravel, Symfony of Yii2
- Knowledge of database management and SQL;
- Basic knowledge of GIT;
- Aspiration to professional growth and initiative;
- Ability to work with someone else’s code.
- Comfortable office in the city centre
- Competitive salary
- Bonuses after probation period (gym membership etc.)
- Working-from-home days
- Working hours: 10:00 - 18:00
- Interesting and challenging tasks