This job offer has expired.
Are you passionate, proactive, adaptable, collaborative, and exceptional? If so, GARMTECH is looking for you!
GARMTECH is a global high tech managed cloud service provider. Our core brands include a number of managed and outsourced services, including garmtech.com.
We currently have an immediate opening for a full-time Systems Administrator to join our team. This position will be managing the projects for the operations department, handling the setup and maintenance of a hybrid linux server / cloud environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for network administration and system infrastructure. We host hundreds thousands websites off of a shared infrastructure, and use Litespeed, Nginx, MySQL, KVM, OpenVZ, PHP, and Ruby. You will be working on servers or services, troubleshooting performance issues, administrative tasks such as software pushes, updates, etc. and many projects related to systems administration and infrastructure.
- Maintain our environment for IT infrastructure including systems, services, servers, databases, monitoring, etc.
- Set up development environments, tag releases, deploy and roll back releases
- Administer and configure Linux, PHP, Apache, Nginx, Litespeed and other systems that we use
- Maintain the network including switches, routers, IP address, DNS, and other network necessities
- Maintain the database utilizing MySQL, PostgreSQL and other platforms. Work with the slaves, masters, and backups ensuring all systems are optimized and functioning properly
- Conduct security audits, identify weaknesses, and keep our network and infrastructure secure at all times
- Monitor all systems and maintain the services used to monitor systems
- Handle all hardware, technical support and equipment needs for the network and employees
- 3+ years of Redhat/CentOS
- KVM/OpenVZ virtualization experience
- MySQL/PostgreSQL Administration experience
- AWS or other cloud provider experience
- Zabbix and Nagios experience for internal performance monitoring and alerts
- Development operations experience. You need to know how to work with multiple environments.
- Nginx and Apache Web server administration and tuning experience
- Cisco Switching with IOS experience
- Experience in managing infrastructure and architecture of systems. This includes server setup, physical setup in a data center, monitoring services, automated jobs and tasks, and being able to diagram and document all of these items.
- If required, we provide relocation assistance to Riga, Latvia.