This job offer has expired.
Geta Digital is looking for frontend developers to work on e-commerce and website projects for international clients like KTM Motorcycles, Dressmann, Felleskjøpet, Marine Harvest and Husqvarna. Geta Digital has offices in Norway, USA, Sweden, Latvia, Netherlands, Serbia and Austria.
As a developer in Geta Digital you work with other highly skilled developers in fixed teams of 3-6 people. The team works with our e-commerce advisors, analysts, designers and project managers to find the optimal solution for our customers.
Geta Digital is a fast growing company with more than 80 employees.
Become a better developer!
Learn from the best! Our developers have won several awards and honorary titles for their work. Including Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - MVP (7 years in a row), and 7 Episerver MVPs. One of our core values is sharing, so Geta Digital has a large amount of open source modules that we have created and maintain.
Desired Skills & Experience
- We hope you are familiar with stuff like SASS/LESS, Gulp/Grunt and maybe some libraries like React, Angular or Knockout
- A good level of English and good communication skills are required
- If you have experience working with CMS platforms as well, we love that
Advantage for candidates who are:
- Involved in StackOverflow or similar projects
- Participating in open source projects
- Write blogs about frontend technologies
- International e-commerce and web application architecture, development and integration projects
- Excellent working environment
- Training and educational budget of €3000 and 5 days/year
- Work with top-end hardware of your choice
- Flexible work time (great if you have kids or just want to get in a bit later or earlier in the office)
- Annual trip for everyone. Last time we went to Svalbard.