This job offer has expired.
SAP NW/Basis expert
For our customer, we are looking for a SAP NW/Basis expert.
The SAP NW/Basis Expert is part of projects as well as supporting and resolving incidents related to SAP Systems.
Description of Tasks
• Provide expert knowledge, proactive advice and early alerts to governance forums for decisions within Netweaver and Basis areas.
• Request and follow-up deliveries and ongoing operations with Basis service provider
• Ensure end-to-end system integrity across different solution areas/applications and across the different releases throughout the system landscape lifecycle.
• Translation of non-functional requirements to technical solutions.
• Issue and problem resolution together with support provider, deployment teams, and project resources
• 10+ years experience in SAP support, development, solution design and technical integration.
• The experience of conducting research and resolution of SAP application and product issues.
• Good experience with working in complex Global SAP landscapes with internal and external staff.
• Good understanding of SAP Application portfolio.
• Good command of the English language, both oral and written.
• Preferably experience with IT security including also non-SAP user and access provisioning.
• Ability to communicate in both technical and user-friendly language.
• An organized, structured and accurate approach.