Our client - a reputable company in Sweden, is looking for Scala Developer.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for Truecaller’s back-end development while providing know how in the full software development lifecycle.
Your challenge will be to build a scalable and reliable system while facing quickly growing global traffic. This will include producing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for large systems and coping with the challenges of working in a distributed and highly concurrent environment. You will also be coding new features and have an active role in the definition of the backend architecture; which includes designing microservices and researching new alternatives and technologies together with the platform team.
- JVM – tuning and optimizing
- Scala, Lightbend stack.
- Play Framework
- Non-relational Databases
- Microservices architecture and patterns
- and Continuous Delivery
- Good English skills, oral and written
Some other technologies that we use:
- Reactive systems (Akka, RxJava or similar)
- Apache Kafka
- Cloud computing (Google Cloud Platform)
- Reporting, generating analytics and statistics (e.g.Graphite/Grafana/Promotheus)
- Competitive salary
- Good working conditions
- Scandinavian culture
- Possibility to work in well known and reputable company