This job offer has expired.
Software (.NET) Engineer
A talented group of engineers building mobile payment apps for smart clients with an incredible attention to detail and very high standards – if you want to join thisteam, you’ll need to demonstrate that you do too.
About the role:
With the ambition to be the first mover, the company invests more money than ever in a customer oriented digital solutions. The latest solution is MobilePay app. With MobilePay you can quickly and easily send and receive money and split the bill via a mobile phone, pay for the good in the shop and the app can be used by anyone regardless of bank.
MobilePay is a revolutionary app that within the first 6 months reached one fourth of all smartphone users in Denmark. Now we are proud of 3.4 m users in Denmark and Finland and 70%+ of all users are customers in other banks than Danske Bank.
In order to strengthen our team we are looking for a person with strong development and communication skills. Software engineer would be joining one of the feature teams.
- Write gorgeous high performance C# code for MobilePay backend services and websites
- Be passionate about creating highly available, scalable systems
- Work in a self-organizing Scrum team and have an agile mind-set
- Apply leading trends and patterns, such as domain driven design, event sourcing,command-query responsibility segregation and others
- Be obsessed with quality and work according to the test driven development (TDD)model
- Use and introduce best-of-breed tools, plug-ins and technologies. Check out our stackhere.
- Understand the value of good documentation and contribute when needed
- Have at least 2 years of experience in C# development
- Have general knowledge of relational and document databases (preferably SQLServer/Cassandra)
- Have a general understanding of back-end services architecture
- Have general knowledge of Rest API, Micro-services
- Are passionate and follow the news about .NET, software development, mobile gadgetsand technologies
- Have developed a broad range of complex solutions
- Are fluent in English language
- Have good teamwork skills and attention to details
- Are able to take ownership and responsibility for the technical decisions in your Scrumteam
What you will get:
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and theopportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updatedonan ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank