This job offer has expired.
Business Application Support and Testing Engineer
Headquartered in Riga, Latvia, Mogo finance operates in 14+ countries across European Union and CIS region. We offer finance lease, leaseback and installment loan services with the most customer-centric borrowing process. Our loan portfolio has grown to EUR 140m+ and our ambition is to continue rapid expansion.
The mission for Business Application Support and Testing engineer: Support business daily operations concerning IT issues and test and document released functionality.
- Understand business model and Information System functionality, including technical details;
- Full system functionality is covered by manual and automated test scenarios;
- All delivered Information System functionality has corresponding end user and technical documentation;
- No mission critical issues after new functionality released;
- Automatic tests for all mission critical functionality;
- Practical experience in information system testing or business application user support;
- Experience in test plan preparation and manual testing;
- Preferably experience in testing automation;
- Good business and topic related English;
- Knowledge or previous experience with finance products and related processes;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Attention to detail and strong communication and organization skills;
Our team/ people can be described by the following characteristics:
- Taking ownership & being responsible
- Solution oriented
- Flexible - being able to adapt to changes/ different circumstances
So we are looking for similar minded people to join us!
- Salary 1300 – 2600 EUR gross;
- Ownership of company - Stock Options in growing and profitable company;
- Professional team – be with the best of the best;
- No bureaucracy – implement your ideas next day;
- Global – growth ambition limited by globe;
- Health insurance from day 1, Paid parking;