This job offer has expired.
Headquartered in Riga, Latvia, Mogo finance operates in 12+ countries across European Union and CIS region. We offer finance lease, leaseback and installment loan services with the most customer-centric borrowing process. Our loan portfolio has grown to EUR 100m+ and our ambition is to continue rapid expansion.
- Develop software according to business requirements, implement new features, integration;
- You will be working in a team that is fully responsible for platform delivery and maintenance
- Team Receive business requirements, clarifies implementation details, plans development and deployment, supports business after launch
- Team is highly skilled, motivated, agile and goal oriented
- Ruby on Rails, Rest API, SOAP, etc.
- Good SQL skills and experience working with MySQL databases
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Linux knowledges related to Ruby application setup
- Fluent in English and Russian languages
You have an advantage if you have:
- Experience with Test and DevOps Automation
- Experience and practical knowledge with CI configuration (preferably GitLab)
- Understanding of Software architecture paradigms and patterns
- Experience with system performance tuning
- Experience working with AWS and Docker
- Understanding Finance Service industry
- Competitive salary, performance benefits on top;
- Ownership of company - Stock Options;
- Professional team and dynamic atmosphere;
- No bureaucracy – implement your ideas next day;
- Travelling – visit and work with countries you have never been before;
- Health insurance from day 1, paid parking.
Similar job offers
Senior Ruby on Rails developer
Scout RFP, a Workday company
Junior Web Developer
Senior JAVA developer for a unique Berlin based SaaS-company in Riga office (@VEF). Start at EUR 3800 gross + bonuses
Taubers Consulting e. K.