This job offer has expired.
Mobile Release Engineer
Hypercell Games is a hyper-casual / casual game development studio.
Right now we are working on a Sand Balls game, played by millions of players and many others. Our previous games include Juicy Run, Idle Sweeper, Idle Strike, Pirates Clash, and others;
At the moment we are expanding our team and looking for a MOBILE RELEASE ENGINEER.
- manage iOS and Android game releases;
- submit games to Apple and Google App Store;
- troubleshoot build related issues;
- help our development teams working with ad network and analytics SDKs;
- implement and maintain a continuous integration for Mobile games for both iOS and Android.
- experience with XCode, Android Studio, Java, Object-C, C#;
- knowledge or strong desire to learn - Unity 3D, Jenkins, Git, Gradle, Shell scripting etc.;
- experience with macOS or Linux environments;
- knowledge of Latvian, English, Russian.
- opportunity to work on games played by millions of players;
- flexible hours;
- dynamic and contemporary work environment;
- office in the city center;
- opportunity to grow and develop with the company
- become a part of the IT-family.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org