This job offer has expired.
Senior .NET Developer
For IT folks on fire, who love well-designed software and hate wasting time on boring bureaucracy & management overhead.
Sounds like a place for you?
Stay true to yourself to reach your full potential by focusing on your passion at IDEA PORT RIGA.
Developing Web apps, Mobile apps or System Integrations – quick and scalable backend solutions are the ones that lay down the foundation for the digital transformation of a modern enterprise. With .NET being one of the top picks for enterprises to deliver such solutions, you have the potential to influence the growth of our customers’ businesses.
Will you love working at Idea Port Riga?
Well-established IT consultancy for enterprise companies
10 years experience, 100 industry-savvy engineers, €5 million annual turnover.
At Idea Port Riga we believe that happy teams are more productive. We care about our people and treat them as human beings, not human resources. Our success comes from satisfied professionals, keen on the power of helping clients succeed.
What we require
- At least 2 years of experience in .NET development
- Practical experience with Web development technologies – ASP.NET MVC / WebAPI / .NET Core
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience working with mainstream Microsoft tooling for ALM (Visual Studio, VSTS)
- English at B1 level
- Latvian or Russian at C2 level
What we consider as an advantage
- Experience building enterprise projects
- Experience building API and Microservices environments
- Practical experience with ORMs, Unit Testing, Mocking, DI
- Interest and some practical knowledge in Azure Cloud solution development and deployment
- Knowledge of Architecture, generic Design and Integration Patterns
- Team Leading experience and estimation practices
- “Automate everything” mindset, DevOps culture
What we expect
- Delivery of high-quality solution, designed not to address a technical problem, but the end user's problem
- Addressing problems considering both - short-term (tactical) and long-term (strategic) project and company goals
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
What we offer
- Opportunities to reach your full potential in international projects
- Autonomy and accountability for own performance
- Motivated and friendly colleagues
- Trustworthy relationships
- Competitive compensation package
- Profit share
- Unlimited calls and internet in your mobile
- Health and life insurance
- English training classes
- Regular entertainment and team building events
How to apply
We offer two cooperation models: freelance contracts and employment agreements.
Send your resume to email@example.com and put "Freelance: Senior .NET Developer" or "Employment: Senior .NET Developer" in the subject line.
Our promise to you
We promise to use your time wisely. We skip the HR screening session and start with a 1-hour technical interview, followed by the final discussion several days later. Sometimes we give a test task somewhere in between to make sure that our offer is relevant to your skills. The whole process usually takes 15 workdays from the moment we receive your resume.