This job offer has expired.
Siebel is here to stay. Hundreds of customers treat Siebel as their CX foundation. Oracle is committed, releasing Innovation Packs every year. We are committed, too.
We have more Siebel requests than we can handle. We are always looking for experienced Siebel specialists to join our team.
You should know SQL and have hands-on experience with Siebel. Things like simple declarative configuration, workflows, Task UI, scripting, web services and others. It is ok if you know some Siebel areas more than others. Feel free to apply and discuss the details during our technical interview.
Our customers are steadily adopting Siebel Open UI. Open UI and web development skills are an advantage.
If you can also run a team of 3-5 people, discuss business requirements with users and create a technical solution design, even better.
Will you love working at Idea Port Riga?
Well-established IT consultancy for enterprise companies
10 years experience, 100 industry-savvy engineers, €5 million annual turnover.
If you are curious and hard-working, this is your opportunity to shine! Learn more about six reasons to join the team here: http://ideaportriga.com/work-at-ipr/
- Knowledge of SQL
- Hands-on experience with Siebel: simple declarative configuration, workflows, Task UI, scripting, web services and others.
- Passion for well-designed software and respect for your colleagues
- English at B1 level
- Latvian or Russian at C2 level
- Work for Nordic Clients
- Development, not maintenance
- Profit share (annual bonus at least 3 monthly salaries)
- Paid phone bills
- Medical insurance
- SEB Life insurance
- New office near Dienvidu bridge in Riga