This job offer has expired.
A privately-owned IT consulting company focusing on CRM, Applications Integration, Web and Mobile development is looking for Xamarin Developers to join its expanding development team.
We steadily strive to add value for our customers and partners, driven by a sense of responsibility and professional attitude from each and every team member.
Founded in 2007, the company has been growing quickly ever since, and now it employs more than 90 IT specialists – find out how you can join us!
What do we require
- Hands-on experience building enterprise applications with .NET and C#
- Xamarin mobile application development experience
- Thorough understanding of object oriented design & programming
- Feeling comfortable in agile/lean environment - Scrum, TDD, pair programming
- Getting stuff done and focus on practical, concrete solutions
- Good written and spoken English
What do we consider an advantage
- Understanding UI usability concepts
- Knowledge of the mobile ecosystem including MDM and MAM concepts
- Understanding of Unit Testing, Automated UI testing and Continuous integration practices
What we can offer
- Dynamic and challenging work with ambitious and highly professional team
- Work in a rapidly growing company operating in a competitive industry
- Comfortable office and modern, powerful hardware to work on
- Continuous learning environment (internal knowledge sharing sessions, tickets to major local tech events and conferences, training, certifications)
- Internal English language training classes
- Paid phone bills
- Significant annual bonus (up to 3.5-4.5 salaries)
- Health and Life insurance
- Dumbing bureaucracy (we skip that)
- Endless meetings (we respect our time)
- Pointless managerial layers (our organizational structure is very flat)
- Useless dress codes (our comfort is the key to delivering great results)
- Inflexible working time (seriously, it’s 21st century already)
Similar job offers
.NET developer - mid / senior for Leading Home & Kitchen retailer in Sweden
.NET Full Stack Developers
Microsoft Dynamics AX programmētājs/-a