This job offer has expired.
Building fast, scalable, and modern backend solutions are the top priority for our clients. Designing such solutions in the most elegant way is the top priority for us - as it brings us recognition on the market and gives the best experience to our developer. Being our Java Hero, you will show this world how true Web/Mobile/Backend solutions should look like.
You should know how to reduce the entropy of the Universe by applying Clean Code principles and being a true professional.
It's great if you know Spring Boot and related modern technologies to build from scratch, set up, and roll out a bunch of microservices to make clients happy.
So, if you feel ready to do something great, have the ability to design and implement systems, or even lead the team, contact us. We will be pleased to discuss our collaboration opportunities.
Will you love working at Ideaport Riga?
IDEA PORT RIGA is a healthy workplace with startup vibes for IT folks on fire, who love well-designed software, creative problem solving, open communication and a flat hierarchy.
We are focused on implementing and extending CRM platforms with UX appoach in mind: 12 years of experience, 90 industry-savvy engineers, €5 million annual turnovers. We care about our people and treat them as human beings, not just human resources. Our success comes from satisfied professionals, keen on the power of helping clients succeed.
Join us on our mission to make the world a better place for clients, peers, yourself and your family.
What we require
- At least 2 years of experience in Java development
- Knowing and practising "The Clean Code" principles
- Functional programming basics (Java 8+)
- Experience working in an agile environment
- English at B1 level
- Latvian or Russian at C2 level
What we consider as an advantage
- Deep knowledge of Spring Boot, Hibernate, Maven/Gradle
- Experience with building enterprise projects
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Team leading experience and estimation skills
- “Automate Everything” mindset, DevOps culture
- Experience with Kubernetes and/or cloud providers (AWS/Azure/GCP)
What we expect
- Design and deliver high-quality solutions, to make the end user's happy
- Your commitment to collaborative problem solving
- Keeping solution clean and maintainable in both short-term and long-term
What we offer
- International projects
- Autonomy and accountability for own performance
- Motivated and friendly colleagues
- Trustworthy relationships
- Competitive compensation package
- Profit share
- Unlimited calls and internet on your mobile
- Health and life insurance
- English training classes
- Professional growth and development, participation in conferences and workshops
- Regular entertainment and team building events
- Brutto monthly income: 1500- 3500 EUR
Our promise to you
We promise to use your time wisely. We skip the HR screening session and start with a 1-hour technical interview, followed by the final discussion several days later. Sometimes we give a test task somewhere in between to make sure that our offer is relevant to your skills. The whole process usually takes 15 workdays from the moment we receive your resume.