mobile application called IdeasMotors gathers and informs you about motorbike club and factory organised and supported motor festivals, association and club events, sports competitions, shows and exhibitions in whole world.
• A minimum of 2 years in a developer role (preferably in an ASP.NET environment).
• Experience with C# and its ecosystems (with emphasis on ASP.NET web sites and web applications)
• Experience with ASP.NET Web Forms and/or MVC
• Experience with building, maintaining and deploying SQL databases
• Experience with building, maintaining and deploying NOSQL databases
• Web Development experience developing web applications in some of the following: Vue/React • Experience with source control GIT
• Experience with cloud services like Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Professional growth with an international and friendly team
- Together we will carry out challenging and exciting tasks
- Motivation package and monthly gross salary EUR from 1500
- Healthy work and life balance