This job offer has expired.
mobile application called IdeasMotors gathers and informs you about motorbike club and factory organised and supported motor festivals, association and club events, sports competitions, shows and exhibitions in whole world.
• A minimum of 2 years in a developer role (preferably in an ASP.NET environment).
• Experience with C# and its ecosystems (with emphasis on ASP.NET web sites and web applications)
• Experience with ASP.NET Web Forms and/or MVC
• Experience with building, maintaining and deploying SQL databases
• Experience with building, maintaining and deploying NOSQL databases
• Web Development experience developing web applications in some of the following: Vue/React • Experience with source control GIT
• Experience with cloud services like Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Professional growth with an international and friendly team
- Together we will carry out challenging and exciting tasks
- Motivation package and monthly gross salary EUR from 1500
- Healthy work and life balance
Similar job offers
Software Engineer in Group Data Warehouse (Risk Management area)
BackEnd Developer in Datantify
Informācijas sistēmu uzturēšanas speciālists/-e
AAS „BTA Baltic Insurance Company”
.NET developer - mid / senior for Leading Home & Kitchen retailer in Sweden