This job offer has expired.
mobile application called IdeasMotors gathers and informs you about motorbike club and factory organised and supported motor festivals, association and club events, sports competitions, shows and exhibitions in whole world.
• A minimum of 2 years in a developer role (preferably in an ASP.NET environment).
• Experience with C# and its ecosystems (with emphasis on ASP.NET web sites and web applications)
• Experience with ASP.NET Web Forms and/or MVC
• Experience with building, maintaining and deploying SQL databases
• Experience with building, maintaining and deploying NOSQL databases
• Web Development experience developing web applications in some of the following: Vue/React
• Experience with source control GIT
• Experience with cloud services like Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS)