We are the leading insurance company in the Nordic region and our IT Unit is developing next generation insurance systems. We are continuously growing and by now having over 250 IT professionals working in more than 25 project teams that deal with various different, state of the art technologies and solve many interesting business challenges.
Sounds interesting? – You could be one of us!
- Maintaining and developing MS SQL environment for best performance;
- Build, maintain and develop further capacity reporting for application responsible and development teams;
- Analyze queries and databases and drive performance optimization tasks;
- Perform health checks and stress tests;
- Provide DBA support and advise developers on the most efficient database designs;
- Follow-up MS SQL environment performance trends and co-operate with application responsible to ensure capacity requirements are being met.
- You have a proven track record in administrating large scale, high available and high performance MS SQL environments (Oracle experience is a plus);
- Quality is essential for you and you enjoy working together with your colleagues towards the common goals;
- You are with a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to prioritize various tasks in a fast-moving organization;
- You have an excellent communication skills and fluent English;
- You are pro -active person with initiative.
- Professional growth within an international and friendly team
- Together we will carry out challenging and exciting tasks
- Attractive salary and motivation package
- Healthy work and life balance: additional vacation days, fruits in office, cozy lounge with Xbox and novus table where to take a short brake
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
If P&C Insurance Ltd (Publ) Latvijas filiāle