This job offer has expired.
We are the leading insurance company in the Nordic region and our IT Unit is developing next generation insurance systems. We are continuously growing and by now having over 250 IT professionals working in more than 25 project teams that deal with various different, state of the art technologies and solve many interesting business challenges.
Sounds interesting? – You could be one of us!
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer
- Proficiency in building web-based applications
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of the C# programming languages
- Experience implementing unit tests
- Familiarity with architecture styles
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- English proficiency
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar job
- Professional growth with an international and friendly team
- Together we will carry out challenging and exciting tasks
- Motivation package and monthly gross salary EUR 1700 - 4180
- Healthy work and life balance: additional vacation days, fruits in office, cozy lounge with Xbox and novus table where to take a short brake