The focus point of Inkomerc Holding is development, production, installation and servicing of various specialized computer systems, navigation and monitoring devices, and other devices for public safety vehicles and stationary use. Inkomerc Holding, Inc. employs a team of highly qualified IT professionals with long work experience in technical-scientific production enterprises.
- Obtain knowledge of particular systems;
- Design user interface, database structure, design and match the interface to other internal and external systems;
- Development of new software features;
- Maintenance of existing products that includes performance improvements, defect analysis and resolution;
- Working within agile development scrum team;
- Communication with product owners;
- Participate in specifications and prototype designs.
- C++, MFC
- SQL, MySQL
- Strong computer science / mathematics qualifications and experience;
- Good communication skills;
- Strong team working skills;
- Analytical thinking and ability to analyze information and make conclusions;
- Experience with Ubuntu/Debian
- University education in IT or Computer Science;
- Experience with POS and video recording devices;
- Experience with SVN;
- Experience with high loaded systems;
- Experience with Google Maps API and Sphinx;
- Experience developing without using frameworks;
- Initiative and desire to find new ways for resolving issues.
- Interesting projects in multicultural environment with professional colleagues;
- An environment that encourages our employees to learn and develop professionally;
- Competitive, motivating salary;
- Skill improving courses.