Embedded Firmware Developer
Intelligent Systems is a full cycle telemetry solutions development company. We have more than 10 years of experience in production, programming and customer service provision.
Our objective is to deliver high quality, modern and easy telemetry solutions locally and globally.
We mainly specialize in GPS tracking, fuel control, routing, task management, electromanagement etc.
Join us and be part of innovative Fleet management system product development (https://www.intelligentsystems.lv/eng/). Participate in projects such as power monitoring (http://www.advangrid.com/eng/) and high power drones (https://www.aerones.com/).
Your everyday work will consist of
- existing solution adaption to solve various customer needs (reverse engineering)
- research, analysis and prototyping of innovative solutions
- working solutions upgrade, issues resolving
You will be working with
- programming languages:
ANSI C for MCU
C++ for server-side
Python for additional tool development
- logic level protocols like MODBUS RTU, ISOBUS, CAN, CAN OPEN, SERIAL ASCII etc.
- microcontrollers ARM Cortex-M3, ARM Cortex-M0+ Core
- GSM/GPRS/LTE modems, GPS receiver, accelerometers, Bluetooth etc.
- your work will affect thousands of devices in production around the globe
- develop products which are technically robust and successful in the market
- solve integration problems through reverse engineering
We expect that you
- like to research and ‘dig deep’ to find a working solution
- self-organize and enjoy freedom in problem-solving
- care that your solution is really helping the customer
- are ready to be involved in full development life-cycle (idea to working product)
With us, you will
- have freedom and creativity in solution development
- work on various products (from telemetric devices to drones)
- see results of your work influencing different industries and businesses