This job offer has expired.
Intelligent Systems is a full cycle telemetry solutions development company. We have more than 10 years of experience in production, programming and customer service provision.
All of our devices are prototyped, manufactured, built and developed locally in Latvia, however, our products are used by more than 2500 clients around the globe.
Currently, we are looking for a front-end developer to join our development team.
We will entrust you
- custom functionality development for Fleet management system (https://www.intelligentsystems.lv/eng/);
- business logic realisation in front-end;
- cooperation with the team (7 developers, UI designers) and customer;
- work on an upgrade of existing technical stack (we are thinking of React, Redux, Bootstrap, however, you are welcome to share your ideas);
We expect that you have
- previous experience in a role of back-end or full-stack developer using PHP;
- proficiency in Responsive Web design;
- experience in a high-performance system development (our system is performing 10-20 million operations per hour).
With us, you will
- have freedom and creativity in solution development;
- be involved in full development life-cycle (idea to working product);
- see results of your work influencing different industries and businesses;
- have an opportunity to be involved in the development of applications for partner companies Advangrid and Aerones (industrial drones).
If you are interested or have questions, please address Annija Babre, firstname.lastname@example.org
SIA "LikeIT", 21 E. Birznieka-Upisa, Riga, LV-1011, Reg.N. 40103859256.