Intelligent Systems is a full cycle telemetry solutions development company. We have more than 10 years of experience in production, programming and customer service provision.
All of our devices are prototyped, manufactured, built and developed locally in Latvia, however, our products are used by more than 2500 clients around the globe.
Currently, we are looking for a front-end developer to join our development team.
Why Intelligent systems?
- Challenging work, where you will have the opportunity to develop a project from A-Z;
- Your developed software will be used in Latvia, Europe and other parts of the world;
- You will have freedom and creativity in solution development;
- Elastic working hours;
- Close collaboration with experienced and professional software and hardware developers.
We expect you have experience with
- Bootstrap, CSS preprocessors;
- GIT and SVN.
As an advantage:
- previous experience with PHP;
- good knowledge of English.
Your responsibilities will be to
- participate in planning and development of new project;
- implement changes in new and existing systems;
- improve and optimise system performing 10-20 million operations an hour;
- help determine the most effective solution in collaboration with UI designers, project managers, customers;
- collaborate with other technical teams to develop many-component systems;
- work on code and system quality improvements.
If you are interested or have questions, please address Annija Babre, firstname.lastname@example.org
SIA "LikeIT", 21 E. Birznieka-Upisa, Riga, LV-1011, Reg.N. 40103859256.
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Similar job offers
Evolution Latvia SIA
Software Engineer (PHP)
Fly Now Pay Later