This job offer has expired.
PHP Software Engineer
Intelligent Systems is a full cycle telemetry solutions development company. We have more than 10 years of experience in production, programming and customer service provision.
All of our devices are prototyped, manufactured, built and developed locally in Latvia, however, our products are used by more than 2500 clients around the globe.
Currently, we are looking for a PHP software engineer to join our development team.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Telemetry solution EngineReader development from scratch (http://enginereader.com/);
- Development of new functionality and support of existing functionality for SkyFMS (https://www.intelligentsystems.lv/lat/) and Advangrid (https://advangrid.com/eng/);
- Expert opinion on how to solve different business problems in terms to solve it in the most efficient way;
- Improvement and involvement in quality support (code and quality reviews) and system support processes.
- PHP experience – at least 4 years;
- Experience with ES5/6, HTML5, CSS3 - at least 2 years;
- Experience using GIT;
- Experience in developing high-load web-based products.
“Nice to have”:
- Knowledge of frontend frameworks like React.js, Angular or VueJS;
- Experience with C++ development;
- Experience using different design patterns;
- Experience with bash scripting.
- Clear understanding of the development process and the collaboration between different teams;
- Quality-oriented development;
- Good skills in both frontend and backend development;
- Good speaking and written English.
- Elastic work schedule, usually in 9.00 – 20.00 timeframe;
- Involvement in the development of new project and products;
- Gross salary 2000 EUR to 3500 EUR.
If you are interested or have questions, please address Annija Babre, email@example.com
SIA "LikeIT", 21 E. Birznieka-Upisa, Riga, LV-1011, Reg.N. 40103859256.