This job offer has expired.
Senior Operations Engineer (DevOps)
We are seeking a Senior Engineer to join our Development Operations team. We apply Agile software development principles and process in engineering, and are aggressively moving toward DevOps culture and process.
You’ll have the opportunity to drive exciting projects like configuration management, build automation and infrastructure automation, utilizing our on-premises and cloud (AWS, Azure) infrastructure.
Don’t pass up this opportunity to work with talented technology specialists who will appreciate your skills and abilities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with developers and other DevOps team members for capacity and architecture planning
- Work on build and deployment processes and integrations to accelerate the delivery cycle
- Automate provisioning of dev/stage/prod environments
- Integrate configuration management into standard DevOps process
- Ensure our systems are highly available and resilient
- Manage monitoring & alerting systems
- Develop dashboards and monitoring triggers for capacity planning
- Protect sensitive data with continuous security practices and monitoring
- Document deployment processes, troubleshooting processes, and solutions
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Command line experience with Linux (CentOS preferable), including writing bash scripts
- Experience with provisioning and configuration management tools and technologies such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt
- Understanding networking fundamentals
- Experience with cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure
- Good knowledge of MySQL administration (including clustering, replication, backup)
- Experience with at least some of: Haproxy, Apache, Nginx, RabbitMQ, Cassandra, Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana, Splunk
- Programming experience in Python, PHP, or other scripting languages
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of English and Russian languages
- Nice to have: Virtualization experience, Vmware in particular
- Nice to have: experience with Container-based technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Excellent working conditions
- Powerful hardware, best software/tools
- Great agile teams of talented developers
- Large international projects
- Flexible working schedule (option to combine work with studying)
- Competitive salary, yearly reviewed, possibilities of growth
- Medical insurance
If you would like to work in a great team with the latest technologies on really challenging international projects, we look forward to seeing your resume.