Software Engineer (PHP)
We're looking for PHP Developers with different experience (junior to super-senior) to work on large E-commerce and Business Automation projects (ERP/CRM) for large international (USA) and local customers.
You'll work in an agile team, utilizing (and contribute to) a lot of open-source technologies.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of Symfony framework based applications for local and international customers
- Following Agile practices
- Researching, studying and using innovative open-source technologies
- Reading code & Writing code
- Writing Unit tests & Functional tests
Skills & Requirements:
- Advanced knowledge of PHP7
- Advanced understanding of object-oriented concepts and their application in PHP7+
- Willing to learn cutting edge open-source PHP-based technologies (Symfony, Composer, Doctrine, Behat etc.)
- Experience with the following technologies will be considered as a plus: Git, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Node.js. If you don’t have that experience – you’ll get it while working with us!
- Good knowledge of English and Russian languages
- A degree in Computer Science, IT or related field is considered a plus
- Training for technologies in use (Symfony etc.)
- Excellent working conditions
- Powerful hardware, best software/tools
- Great agile teams of talented developers
- Large international projects
- Flexible working schedule (option to combine work with studying)
- Competitive salary, yearly reviewed, possibilities of growth
- Medical insurance
If you would like to work in a great team with the latest technologies on really challenging international projects, we look forward to seeing your resume.