This job offer has expired.
Automation Test Engineer
IT Camp partner is Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for 20 years and is one of the largest R&D companies in Latvia
For our partner we are looking for a Test Automation Engineers, who is ready for challenges in a process of providing new automated testing solutions.
Responsibilities (may very depending on title level):
- Analyze product requirements, develop/maintain tests including reusable test scripts;
- Run test scripts and analyze/report results;
- Follow good development practices creating new automated test solutions;
- Use test administration/management/monitoring tools as required;
- Lead technical workstream(s) and manage subordinates (if any).
- Experience in web application testing;
- Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks (for example: Selenium, REST Assured);
- Understanding of testing principles, practices and processes, good knowledge of SDLC;
- Team player with good analytical and communication skills;
- Good level in English reading /speaking /writing, and good understanding of Latvian and Russian.
As an advantage:
- Experience with Test Case and Requirements Management tools;
- Knowledge of and experience in non-functional testing;
- Knowledge of any OOP language;
- Salary till 3300 EUR gross;
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Regular company and team building events.
Similar job offers
QA Test Engineer (Manual)
QA Engineer - Automation
Neotech Development SIA
Spēļu un aplikāciju programmētājs (NodeJS, Firebase, React Native)
Penetration tester / ethical hacker (WEB applications)