This job offer has expired.
Middle Java Developer (Part-time)
IT Camp client is IT experts working as a team to implement ideas: from websites and mobile applications to complex research and development systems.
For our client, we are hiring a middle Java developer in Riga office for part-time (10-20 h per week).
Candidate must have good understanding ability and communication in English, be flexible and easy to communicate with, proactive, self-driven/motivated.
Team: 20 members in Riga office.
Project description: Finance.
Technology stack: Java, SpringBoot, Postgre/Oracle, AngularJS.
- At least 3 years of working experience with Java
- Previous experience with AngularJS
- Desire to learn and develop yourself as a professional
Desirable skills but not necessarily:
- Experience with highly loaded applications
- Working on the development and supporting part of the project
- Taking part in the discussions about the project, as well as being the part of the team
- Introduce new functionality
The company offers:
- Social guarantees
- Opportunity to participate in the variety of conferences, meet-ups and other career-oriented events
- Flexible working schedule
- Opportunity to work from home (occasionally)
- Team buildings
- Monthly salary: till 2500 EUR per hands after taxes.
Similar job offers
Senior JAVA developer for a unique Berlin based SaaS-company in Riga office (@VEF). Start at EUR 3800 gross + bonuses
Taubers Consulting e. K.
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER (RIGA, LATVIA)
Full stack developer