Middle-Senior JAVA Developer (Vilnius, Lithuania)
IT Camp partner is a Latvian IT company, expanding its operations to Lithuania, is looking for
MIDDLE-SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPERS (VILNIUS, LITHUANIA).
The company is on the market for more than 17 years, developing a wide variety of enterprise software products and apps for different industries – starting from insurance services IT solutions used by the largest insurance companies in the Baltics to Border Guard process management solutions, employee self-service solutions and many other custom projects for companies in Latvia and worldwide.
There are 80 people working in a company, headquartered in Riga, office in Vilnius.
The main company task is to create IT solutions, which help to develop the client`s business, making it more effective and more simple in business processes. There is a special methodology in a company, which provides fast, flexible and effective software development.
The main product: Insurance system — core system for any insurance company, which is divided into 3 modules: Policies, Claims, Accounting&Billing. The system is provided as a software to the clients, is installed in a client`s infrastructure and is working as an internal system.
The current stage of the product: development of the insurance system`s functionality, features and integrations individually for every client.
Plans of the company:
1) to launch a system for big Lithuanian client;
2) to merge two clients, where the company`s system will be the main, which will provide more simple migrations, integrations and new features development.
Due to the growth of the company for our partner, we are looking for a Middle to Senior Java developer to join the team of professionals.
Location: Vilnius, Wolf Space, Lithuania.
Fully remote work option is acceptable – you can choose the most comfortable way for you.
Technology stack: Java 11, Vaadin, Groovy, Docker, OracleDB, Bamboo
- As a team member, you will develop custom made systems and advance already developed products;
- You’ll have a voice and input in the R&D processes for the new products and features and will provide your insights;
- You’ll be a part of important business systems, projects of public interest and simply interesting and scientific tasks.
- Experience within the IT industry and Java development for more than 3 years;
- Experience with Vaadin, Groovy, Docker, OracleDB;
- Fluent in Lithuanian and a very good English skill;
- Clean Code and TDD are not just words for you.
- An opportunity to grow professionally in a healthy and positive environment with full-time mentorship;
- Good remuneration package, phone coverage and health insurance;
- An opportunity to take part in and influence product development;
- Working on international projects, going on adventures during company events and exploring new technologies together during R&D time and workshops;
- An opportunity to work partly or fully remotely;
- Monthly gross salary: 3500-5500 EUR.
Does this job offer seem actual to you? Contact us.
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Similar job offers
Mid-Senior level Java Developer
PHP or JAVA developer with Leading Role
Senior Full-Stack Java Developer
Senior Java Developer (cloud solutions and microservices)