This job offer has expired.
IT Camp client offers affordable secured car loans in a quick and easy way. Headquartered in Riga, Latvia, the company operates in more than 15 countries through its own branch network, over 1500 partner locations and a strong online presence. The strategic priorities of the company are focused on consistent profitable growth and geographical expansion.
The achievement of this strategy is fuelled by more than 650 talented team members and over 100 000 loyal customers, as well as investments in advanced technologies to deliver the best-in-class financial services.
For our client we are looking for PHP developer, who will work with Web projects and customer portal, that will enhance customer interaction with the company.
- Car sales portal is delivered and actively used by clients and partners in car lots
- Customers are fully served through the Customer portal, great user experience provided
- Necessary integrations are developed with 3rd party services
- Web platform technological enhancements are implemented
- Working experience with PHP for more than 3 years
- Experience with at least one of PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony, other
- Experience with version control - Git, Gitlab, CI/CD
- Good object-oriented design skills
- Understanding of Software architecture paradigms and patterns
- Professional working proficiency in technical English (written)
You have an advantage if you have additional knowledge and experience:
- Experience working in Linux environment configuration
- Apache, Nginx Webserver configuration
- Good SQL skills and experience working with databases- MySQL 5.7
- Experience working with Azure, AWS
The company is offering
- Salary: EUR 2 000 – 3 500 gross
- Professional team
- No bureaucracy – implement your ideas next day
- Global – growth ambition limited by globe
- Health insurance from day 1
- Paid parking