SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER (RIGA, LATVIA)
IT Camp partner is a Latvian IT company, which is on the market for more than 15 years, developing a wide variety of enterprise software products and apps for different industries – starting from insurance services IT solutions used by the largest insurance companies in the Baltics to Border Guard process management solutions, employee self-service solutions and many other custom projects for companies in Latvia and worldwide.
There are 56 people working in a company.
The office is in Riga center, Baznicas street. Fully remote work option is acceptable - you can choose the most comfortable way for you.
The main company task is to create IT solutions, which help to develop client`s business, making it more effective and more simple in business processes.
There is a special methodology in a company, which provides fast, flexible and effective software development.
Technology stack: Java 11, Vaadin, Groovy, Docker, OracleDB, Bamboo
The main product: Insurance system — core system for any insurance company, which is divided in 3 modules: Policies, Claims, Accounting&Billing. The system is provided as a software to the clients, is installed in a client`s infrastructure and is working as internal system.
Current stage of the product: development of the insurance system`s functionality, features and integrations individually for every client.
Plans of the company:
1) to launch a system in Lithuania;
2) to merge two clients, where company`s system will be the main, what will provide more simple migrations, integrations and new features development.
Due to the growth of the company for our partner we are looking for a Senior Java developer to join the team of professionals.
- As a team member, you will develop custom made systems and advance already developed products;
- You’ll have a voice and input in the R&D processes for the new products and features and will provide your insights.
- You’ll be a part of important business systems, projects of public interest and simply interesting and scientific tasks.
- Experience within the IT industry and Java development for more than 5 years;
- Experience with Vaadin, Groovy, Docker, OracleDB
- Fluent in Latvian and a very good English skill;
- Clean Code and TDD are not just words for you;
What company is offering:
- An opportunity to take part in and influence product development;
- Good remuneration package, phone coverage and health insurance;
- An opportunity to grow professionally in a healthy and positive environment with full-time mentorship;
- Working on international projects, going on adventures during company events and exploring new technologies together during R&D time and workshops;
- Gross salary range 2800 - 4400 EUR/month.
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Similar job offers
Senior Java Developer
Senior JAVA developer for a unique Berlin based SaaS-company in Riga office (@VEF). Start at EUR 3800 gross + bonuses
Taubers Consulting e. K.
IT Project Manager
Senior Java Developer
Strategic Staffing Solutions International