This job offer has expired.
Senior PHP Developer (Riga, Latvia)
IT Camp client offers affordable secured car loans in a quick and easy way. Headquartered in Riga, Latvia, the company operates in more than 15 countries through its own branch network, over 1500 partner locations and a strong online presence. The strategic priorities of the company are focused on consistent profitable growth.
The achievement of this strategy is fueled by more than 1000 talented team members and over 100 000 loyal customers, as well as investments in advanced technologies to deliver the best-in-class financial services.
IT Camp client currently operates in the Baltics, Eastern Europe, the Balkans, the Caucasus, Central Asia and Africa.
Work on all client facing web projects, that are already delivered, actively used by customers and partners in car lots and actively improving with new features and technologies.
There are working 110 people in Riga office, from which 36 people are IT department.
Office on Skanstes iela, Riga.
With the growth of the company, we are looking for PHP developers.
- Receive business requirements, clarify details, provide estimates
- Plan sprint together with the team
- Develop functionality and tests
- Create documentation when necessary
- Work on reported issues, follow agreed SLA’s
- Working experience 3+ years as PHP developer
- Experience with one of PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony)
- Experience with GIT
- Understanding of RESTful API
- Good object-oriented design skills
- Understanding of basic software architecture paradigms and patterns
- Professional working proficiency in technical English (written)
- Basic command line (terminal) usage
- Basic SQL skills
Will be considered as advantage:
- Linux environment configuration
- GitLab CI/CD
- Nginx configuration
- Issue tracking software – Atlassian Jira
The company is offering:
- Professional team – be with the best of the best
- Modern office
- Salary range: till 3200 EUR /net
- Personal growth – doors are open - your career path is in your hands
- No bureaucracy – implement your ideas next day
- Some snacks and activities when it's time to celebrate
- Different team events
- Health insurance from day 1
- Paid parking
- Flexible working hours