This job offer has expired.
Senior PHP developers (Riga, Latvia)
IT Camp client is a rapidly growing financial company operating in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Georgia, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Armenia and Moldova with the launch of business in additional European markets planned in the nearest months.
Our client offers finance lease and leaseback services with the most convenient borrowing process for the customer. Successful development has been underpinned by custom-made in-house platform, efficient loan portfolio management and robust capital structure.
For our client, we are looking for the PHP developers with an experience, energy and ambitions to join the team in building financial platform. Has been set of outdated components, systems and modules that require reworking.
You will work in the team:
- The team is fully responsible for platform delivery (build architecture, processes and tools, ensures control, availability and provide support)
- Team Receive business requirements, clarify and accept ownership until fulfilled with deliveries
- Every individual person is Business Oriented and is looking after improvements and identify areas for efficiency to increase
We are looking for Technical Competencies:
- With at least 4 years of experience
- Good to have an experience with Zend2, Laravel, Rest API, LEMP, Doctrine, Beanstalk, Elasticsearch
- Understanding of Software architecture paradigms and patterns
- Good SQL skills and experience working with MySQL and PostgreSQL databases
- Experience and practical knowledge of CI configuration (preferably GitLab and SitePoint)
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Good business English (B1/B2)
You have an advantage if you have additional knowledge and experience (but not mandatory):
- Experience with Test and DevOps Automation
- Experience with various CMS platforms
- Experience with system performance tuning
- Experience working with AWS and Docker
Our client offer:
- Work for successful and growing company, going full speed ahead to multiply success
- The professional work environment where you will have a chance to use your knowledge and skills in an effective way
- International experience
- Financial appreciation as company financial results grow
- Social security and benefits (including health insurance, etc.)
- Company events and other activities