This job offer has expired.
TEAM LEAD (UNITY DEVELOPER)
IT Camp partner – is a fast growing Game development company, where Riga office is home to a hugely talented development team working on projects that will define the future relationship between gamers, game developers and advertisers by enhancing the gaming experience with real world, rich advertising. Company is looking for a Unity developer, who will lead the team.
There is possible relocation to Riga from other countries.
- Deep knowledge of C#
- Unity editing, programming and scripting in a commercial environment.
- Unity certified Games development background
- Good knowledge of games and game industry
- Experience in developing and evaluating AR platforms such as Magic Leap and HoloLens.
- Experience in developing for VR platforms, such as GearVR, Vive, Oculus.
- Ability to take leading role of a development team
- Ability to plan-out development process
- Usage of good programming principles and ability to write clean code
- Proven problem-solving skills and independent thinking.
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
What is considered as an advantage
- Experience in C++
- Some experience of native iOS and Android app development (Obj-C / Swift / Java)
- Experience in working with Unreal Engine or PhyreEngine
- Desire to learn new technologies and programming languages
- Degree level qualification in a relevant subject or relevant experience.
- A broad skill set in all aspects of IT support including building, repairing and programming computers.
- A competitive and stable salary.
- A competitive holiday allowance.
- Health insurance
- Flexible work hours.
- Opportunities to travel.
- Opportunities to work from home.
- The option to work out of our London or Riga offices.
- A comfortable and relaxed work environment.
- Free tea, coffee and cookies.