This job offer has expired.
TECH LEAD (Insurance Solutions)
IT Camp partner is a Latvian IT company, which is on the market for more than 15 years, developing a wide variety of enterprise software products and apps for different industries – starting from insurance services IT solutions used by the largest insurance companies in the Baltics to Border Guard process management solutions, employee self-service solutions and many other custom projects for companies in Latvia and worldwide.
There are 80 people working in a company.
The office is in Riga center, Baznicas street. Fully remote work option is acceptable - you can choose the most comfortable way for you.
The main company task is to create IT solutions, which help to develop client`s business, making it more effective and more simple in business processes.
There is a special methodology in a company, which provides fast, flexible and effective software development.
Technology stack: Java 11, Spring, Vaadin, Groovy, Docker, OracleDB, Bamboo
The main product: Insurance system — core system for any insurance company, which is divided in 3 modules: Policies, Claims, Accounting&Billing. The system is provided as a software to the clients, is installed in a client`s infrastructure and is working as internal system.
Current stage of the product: development of the insurance system`s functionality, features and integrations individually for every client.
Plans of the company:
1) to launch a system in Lithuania;
2) to merge two clients, where company`s system will be the main, what will provide more simple migrations, integrations and new features development.
Due to the growth of the company for our partner we are looking for a Tech Lead (Insurance Solutions) to join the team of professionals.
- As a team member, you will work hands-on on insurance core system product full-cycle development and advancing our tech stack (Java 11, Vaadin, Groovy, Docker, OracleDB, etc.).
- You will continually research current and emerging technologies and propose changes where needed, contribute to the design and build of our enterprise system.
- You’ll have a voice and input in the R&D processes for the new products and features and will provide your insights on solutions and architecture.
- You’ll be a part of important business systems, helping our clients to achieve more with your developments.
- You have 7+ years of experience within the software development field and are familiar with various stacks and technologies, but you mainly speak Java.
- You have a hands-on approach to work and still like to write some code, yet see the big picture, have expertise and vision.
- You are able to inspire the people you work with to grow and use new approaches.
You are fluent in English.
- Clean Code, Clean Architecture, and TDD are not just words for you.
- You'll have an opportunity to be a part of insurance system development, influence tech stack and architecture.
- You'll see your ideas and code implemented in action and helping our clients to achieve more.
- Productive and growth-oriented team, open-minded teammates and flat structure.
- Good remuneration package, phone coverage, and health insurance.
- An opportunity for professional development in a healthy and positive environment.
- Salary up to 5800 EUR gross.