IT Customer Solutions Architect
If it's important for you:
- Challenging and dynamic work in one of the leading food retailers in the Baltics;
- A continuous possibility to develop yourself professionally, apply your skills to a wide variety of assignments;
- Employee development and training programs;
- Extensive career opportunities within the whole Rimi Baltic group;
- Competent and professional team support;
- Friendly working environment with different team events;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Social security and health insurance.
If you have:
- At least 3-year experience in similar role (Solutions Architect, Software Engineer, DevOps Engineer);
- Solid experience in designing software solutions and integrations, preferably with microservices architecture;
- Hands-on experience with Azure Cloud Services (especially AKS and API management) and event streaming platforms and technologies (Kafka in particular);
- Excellent understanding of OAuth 2.0 framework and OpenID Connect authentication protocol, as well as Public-key cryptography standards;
- Deep and up-to-date knowledge of modern IT capabilities including serverless computing, containerization, CI/CD, etc.;
- Ability to communicate both to business and technical team by explaining complex technical things in understandable way.
We will entrust you to:
- It is not a role of Visio or PowerPoint architect who mainly generates docs and diagrams. We are looking for Solutions Architect who is interested in doing hands-on stuff as well. It does not mean that being a hands-on architect you will have to get involved in the day-to-day coding tasks. Certainly not! But it does mean that you will be continuously engaged in the interesting projects, actively helping to shape and deliver them;
- We will entrust you to define architecture for our customer-oriented solutions. With the non-functional requirements captured, together with development teams you will be thinking about how we are going to solve the problems set out by the stakeholders. Usually this requires some serious research to evaluate and test technical solutions;
- You will be the person in charge of introducing the overall technical vision for a particular solution;
- And new solution ideas may come from multiple customer-experience oriented areas, such as CRM and marketing, E-commerce, Digital experience, and In-store solutions;
- Meanwhile, we expect that you have good understanding of possible implications (and trade-offs) of reliability, scalability, operational costs, ease of adoption, etc.;
- You will have a chance to work together with our lead architect and other area architects to choose new technologies, implement architectural tactics, design target architecture and much more;
- And yes, we like Cloud, and we will need your help in our Cloud journey as well.
Salary 3200.00 – 4800.00 Eur per month before taxes. Salary will depend on assessment of candidate’s competencies, experience and skills relevant to job requirements.
Additional payments and bonuses according to company’s policy.
In accordance with the Order No. 720 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia (in force from 11.10.2021) and the Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia No. 662 (in force from 11.10.2021), Covid-19 certificate is required.
Thank you for your interest!
LLC Rimi Baltic, Registration number: 40003592957