This job offer has expired.
ERP process and development owner
We are looking for: ERP process and development owner to ITAB companies in Latvia. ITAB Shop Concept Latvia and ITAB Production Latvia are 2 ITAB Group companies in Latvia. In ITAB Group we are 3600 employees in 28 countries with 21 factories in 15 countries. ITAB sells, develops, manufacture and installs shop fitting products – lightning, furniture and metal shelves and systems, check outs, self-check outs and other modern technological solutions. We attract our clients with competence, long term business relationships and innovative products. Latvian team offers shop fitting furniture manufacturing and installation in more than 30 countries.
- HansaWorld enterprise user support, coordination with external support company and development of new functionality in HansaWorld, act as a HansaWorld superuser;
- Seek for improvements in ERP system for Sales and Production work processes, develop and support reports;
- Propose, implement and develop action plans to improve productivity, quality and efficiency in Production;
- Other colleagues support on IT questions, purchase, setup and maintenance of all the local Hard Ware, Soft Ware;
- Be part of the team for new business area in Baltic’s – ITAB’s Digital Solutions.
- IT education or other professional certificates;
- 2 year experience in IT Project Management;
- Experience in production company as advantage;
- Good knowledge of ERP system’s functionality, MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Fluent English.
- International environment in a growing company;
- Opportunity for business learning and professional growth;
- ITAB values & Way of working: ACT – Think Ahead, Think Consumer, Think Together;
- Flexible working hours, great coffee, helpful and team oriented colleagues.