This job offer has expired.
Quality Assurance Analyst (External Contractor)
Reporting to the Senior Business Analyst and Software Development Team Lead will take responsibility for the quality of the software products throughout development and post-release/post-production phases. Working as part of the development team, the QA analyst collaborates with developers, BA and wider business to elaborate effective test plans and execute manual and/or automated tests that cover user requirements and meet software solutions. Quality Assurance Analyst participates in the preparation and maintenance of the necessary software and validation documentation including but not limited to test scripts, test reports, user guides, etc.
The QA Analyst position is offered for an initial 6-month period with a strong potential for a contract extension.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Good knowledge of SQL and scripting
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools is a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving mindset
- Ability to work both independently and on a team
- Attention to details
- Strive to improve technical skills and learn new technologies.
- Excellent remuneration package and flexible working hours
- Business interaction with a dynamic international team in a global company
- Open and collaborative organizational culture with an emphasis on knowledge-sharing
- Opportunity to work in a friendly environment on varied challenges alongside a talented team
- Possibility to participate into a wide range of personal and professional training initiatives and work with the latest technologies.