This job offer has expired.
LightSpace Technologies is a Deep Tech company with its own R&D laboratories, industrialization and fabrication facilities developing key technologies for the next generation of augmented reality. We are global leader in volumetric, multi-focal and holographic technologies that add true sense of reality.
Our mission is to take your vision to the next level of unlimited possibilities!
We are expanding our talented R&D team and looking for
As a part of the Software Development team you will work on Lightspace SDK libraries and relevant desktop applications on top of which end user applications are built.
Join our ambitious team to take a significant part in the development of technology-driven company and build it’s future!
Must haves are 3 years proven experience with:
- Desktop application development stack (C#, .NET)
- 3D programming (Unity3D, DirectX, HLSL)
We will consider as an advantage:
- Previous experience with stereoscopic (AR, VR) solution development
- Knowledge or experience of CI/CD
- Experience with API development
- University degree in Computer Science or relevant fields
In day-to-day processes we use Gitlab, CI/CD solutions, write code in C++ un C# programming languages.
We expect you to have:
- Experience with version control system Git
- The ability to learn quickly and be ready for more challenges
- Good cooperation and team work skills
- Excellent Latvian, English knowledge both in written and verbal
- Strong persistence and high self-motivation
What we offer:
- Monthly salary up to 4000 EUR gross depending on your competencies and professional experience
- Social security, health and life insurances
- Thrilling work on innovative technology and the development of unique products
- Professional challenges and development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive team, flexible working hours
- Spacious office in Mārupe, excellent working conditions, fruits in office!
Send your application and let’s discuss cooperation options!