This job offer has expired.
20 years experience, 20 offices, covering 50 countries, more than 700 clients, we are close to 1300 employees providing global humanized technology solutions aimed at the investment management and credit community. Linedata supports companies to grow and strengthens the development of its clients.
Support Analysts provide professional post-implementation software support to corporate users of Hedge Fund software. This involves complex problem analysis and resolution and responding to requests/queries from end users directly, by phone and by e-mail. There is a high degree of contact with traders and other users within investment funds. New joiners can expect to be placed in challenging situations from an early stage, and will have an excellent opportunity to learn about investment funds and financial services.
Induction training will be provided.
- Ability to work a variety of shift patterns (e.g. 8AM-17PM or 11AM-8PM)
- university degree (preferably IT, finance or economics)
- motivation to learn finance and IT
- fluent English
- ability to learn fast and work under stress
- communication skills
- analytical skills
- database knowledge
- knowledge of financial instruments
- advanced health insurance with optional medical or sports focus
- 25 paid holidays per year
- free drinks, fruit and snacks in the kitchen
- an environment that encourages our employees to learn, develop and achieve a wide range of skills and knowledge spanning the software and financial services industries.
Please send your CV and Application letter in English .
We will process all applications within two weeks after the application deadline.
Please note that we will respond only to successful applicants who will be invited for further evaluation
Similar job offers
PHP programmētājs ar Front-End zināšanām un pieredzi darbā ar WordPress CMS
BRIGHT - Pilna Servisa Digitālā Aģentūra
Adobe Campaign Developer / Administrator
Test automation specialist
Exigen Services Latvia