AWS Cloud Specialist
Looking for a workplace that's fun even on Mondays, has regular team activities, and takes proper care of all employees? Look no further!
We’re a company creating and maintaining eCommerce websites for businesses all over the world. Clients from more than 30 countries have chosen the team of Magebit as their business partners already.
Working for Magebit is unlike any other company, everyone can feel like a family member here. We highly value both personal and professional growth, succeeding, and quality.
- AWS (especially: EC2,CloudFormation, ASG, WAF, CodeDeploy, CDN, Lambda, RDS)
- auto-scaling environment
- Queue Systems (RabbitMQ or SQS)
- GIT and deployment scripts
- Terraform or Chef or Ansible
- knowledge of web development
- experience with other cloud infractructures
- knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
- Significant growth opportunities while being a part of international projects
- Flexible work hours
- Regular cash bonuses
- Modern office with chill spot that includes PlayStation 4 and table tennis
- Fun colleagues who will soon turn into your friends
- Regular and epic team events
- Gym membership
- Paid parking space
- Tea, coffee, cookies and fruits - all you can eat/drink
- Opportunity to get different kinds of professional certificates
- Opportunity to travel abroad and visit different conferences
We don't need long cover letters explaining why you're the right person for the job - we already know you are!
To apply for the position and receive more details, send your CV to email@example.com