Digital Marketing Specialist
Looking for work that's fun even on Monday's, has regular team activities and takes proper care of all employees? Look no further!
We’re a company creating and maintaining eCommerce websites for businesses all over the world. Our employee happiness is one of our core values and working with us is unlike for any other company.
We will help you grow professionally and achieve goals you never thought of.
- In-depth experience with Google Ads
- Ability to communicate in English
- A strong understanding of digital; especially the role that ad ops plays and a critical point of view on the various organizational structures and working practices that can be employed to deliver success
- Fine-tuned communication, presentation, and influencing skills; with an ability to think creatively and present in a manner that inspires and excites
- Familiarity with analyzing data in Google Analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Bing Ads / Facebook Ads or similar
- Significant growth opportunities while being a part of international projects
- Modern office with the chill spot that includes PlayStation 4
- Flexible work hours
- Fun colleagues who will soon turn into your friends
- Regular cash bonuses
- Regular and epic team events
- Tea, coffee, cookies, and fruits - all you can eat/drink
- Average employee age of 24
- Opportunity to get different kinds of professional certificates
- Opportunity to travel abroad and visit different conferences