Looking for a company that is fun even on Mondays, has regular team activities and takes proper care of all employees? Look no further!
We’re a company creating and maintaining eCommerce websites for businesses all over the world. Our employee happiness is one of our core values and working with us is unlike for any other company.
We will help you grow professionally and achieve goals you never thought of.
Your main responsibility would be to create and maintain code on international eCommerce stores.
- Experience with some CMS or frameworks such as Laravel, Magento, Shopify, Wordpress or similar
- The will to study and ability to do it individually
- Ability to work well independently as well within a team environment
- Ability to communicate in English
- GIT knowledge (Github / Bitbucket / similar)
- Experience in integrations via APIs
- Any eCommerce related certification (Google Analytics, Magento, AWS) is a plus
- Experience working with international eCommerce stores is a plus
- Significant growth opportunities while being a part of international projects
- Modern office with chill spot that includes PlayStation 4
- Flexible work hours
- Fun colleagues who will soon turn into your friends
- Regular cash bonuses
- Regular and epic team events
- Tea, coffee, cookies, and fruits - all you can eat/drink
- Average age of 24
- Opportunity to get different kinds of professional certificates
- Opportunity to travel abroad and visit different conferences
Still thinking? Shoot us a message or come and visit us! We’ll show you how it is to work at Magebit.