This job offer has expired.
Looking for a workplace that's fun even on Mondays, has regular team activities, and takes proper care of all employees? Look no further!
We’re a company creating and maintaining eCommerce websites for businesses all over the world. Clients from more than 30 countries have chosen the team of Magebit as their business partners already.
Working for Magebit is unlike any other company, everyone can feel like a family member here. We highly value both personal and professional growth, succeeding, and quality.
- Conduct performance analysis of Google Ads accounts and suggest an action plan for improving the results
- Set up new Google Ads campaigns from A to Z (including keywords research, copywriting and reporting)
- Daily management of Google Ads accounts according to the objectives
- 2+ years of experience working with Google Ads, preferably in an agency or inhouse in an e-commerce company
- Hands-on experience with other advertising tools will be considered a strong advantage (Facebook Ads, LinkedIn etc.)
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, as well as Google Data Studio and / or other data visualization tools
- Fluent Latvian and English, other languages will be considered an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Ability and interest to learn new skills constantly
- Significant growth opportunities while being a part of international projects
- Opportunity to get different kinds of professional certificates
- Opportunity to travel abroad and visit different conferences
- Modern office with chill spot that includes PlayStation 4 and table tennis
- Flexible work hours
- Regular cash bonuses
- Regular and epic team events
- Gym membership
- Paid parking space
- Fun colleagues who will soon turn into your friends
- Tea, coffee, cookies and fruits - all you can eat/drink
- Team's average age of 24
We don't need long cover letters explaining why you're the right person for the job - we already know you are!