This job offer has expired.
Looking for a company that is fun even on Mondays, has regular team activities and takes proper care of all employees? Look no further! At Magebit we create and maintain eCommerce websites for businesses all over the world.
One of the biggest advantage of working with us is our open-minded approach to every day situations. We are student friendly, offering part-time and flexible work schedules, giving a chance for everyone to plan their own time. Our team that consists of talented, skilful A-Players will soon become your second family.
- Experience with some CMS or frameworks such as Laravel, Magento, Shopify, Wordpress or similar
- The will to study and ability to do it individually
- Ability to work well independently as well within a team environment
- Ability to communicate in English
- GIT knowledge (Github / Bitbucket / similar)
- Familiarity with Magento or Shopify is a plus
- Familiarity with AWS is a plus
- Familiarity with Jenkins or other CI tools is a plus
- Significant growth opportunities while being a part of international projects
- Modern office with a chill spot that includes PlayStation 4
- Flexible work hours
- Fun colleagues who will soon turn into your friends
- Regular cash bonuses
- Regular and epic team events
- Tea, coffee, cookies, and fruits - all you can eat/drink
- Opportunity to get different kinds of professional certificates
- Opportunity to travel abroad and visit different conferences
We don't need long cover letters explaining why you're the right person for the job - we already know you are!
Along with your CV, send us three words that describe you!